Hello from Minneapolis! It was a lovely, sleepy quiet weekend, but I’m back in the saddle, compiling my notes and getting all of the amazing things I learned ready for the coming year. You’ve probably been decompressing too, organizing your spreadsheets of tips and sharing what you’ve learned with your staff. And some of you have already compiled what you learned from the Conference & Tradeshow and shared it with your online readers. Here are all of the blog posts I’ve been able to find on 2012’s Catersource Conference & Tradeshow at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
- Splendid Communications’ Liene Stevens compiledwhat she learned about How Millennials Eat from the Conference — and, as a member of that generation, I’d say her conclusions are accurate!
- Accent Decor posted a lovely visual roundup of the tabletops from the Conference & Tradeshow.
- St. Paul, MN’s Lettuce Cater wrote an awesome round-up of the Conference.
- Hamilton’s Catering in Franklin, IL recapped trends from the Tradeshow floor — with lots of photos to boot!
- CafeMeetingPlace.com also gets deep into new ideas from this year’s Conference & Tradeshow.
- Midwest ACE Winners Butler’s Pantry posted a wrap-up, along with a great photo from our General Session presenter Andrew Zimmern.
- Just a Couple of Moms out of Spokane, WA posted a lot of amazing pictures and ideas from the Tradeshow.
- San Diego’s The Marshmallow Studio photographed the Tradeshow’s sweeter delights.
- And, in case you missed the General Session on Tuesday, the touching, enlightening and somewhat kooky Living Tribute to Michael Roman is online.
- Finally, relive the whole experience in just a few minutes with Today @Catersource’s daily video recaps from Wednesday, Tuesday and Monday.
Want to add your blog post? Leave a note in the comments, or drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now it’s back to work on the magazine! We’ll get March/April out the door soon, and then go to work on May/June — our weddings issue. Have a new, exciting idea that you think should make it in the magazine? I’m all ears.